Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Tatum!

Today Tatum turned three years old. I know I've said this before, but I can hardly believe how fast the past three years have gone by! I definitely get a little sad looking at pictures of her from just last year. She has changed so much!

Tatum is expressive, animated and spirited. This girl has got a lot of spunk! Not often do you see her in a "ho-hum" sort of mood. She is either really happy or really angry, frustrated, hurt (she is sure to let me know which it is), etc. Tatum is also our social butterfly. She has no problems making friends or starting a conversation no matter where we go...grocery store, park, museum. I love this about her and am fascinated because it is the complete opposite of how I was as a child. Tatum, increasingly wants to try and do everything by herself, which can lead to some serious frustration. This goes hand in hand with her stubborn streak...I think she gets that from her Dad.

We celebrated her birthday on Saturday at the Marysville Skate Inn with some of her friends and family. Tatum had a great time...she loves to roller skate!!

No comments: