Monday, June 16, 2008

My Sis is Engaged!!

This past weekend, Justin proposed to Rachel while on a weekend get-away to Port Townsend! Several individuals (Mom, Clint, Dad, Robin, Scott, Justin's parents) were in the know about this except myself. Justin refers to Rachel and I as the "Golden Girls" and believes we tell each other everything...we probably do. Justin thought I'd blow the big surprise so no one was allowed to tell me the news prior to the proposal. I think it was just as well, because when Rachel called me to share the news, I truly was surprised.


I am so excited and happy for the two of them!! Justin is a wonderful guy and we're thrilled that he'll soon be officially part of the family. Uncle Justin...I hope he is ready for that!

Here's a picture of Rachel's beautiful wedding band. Oh, and in case you are wondering, her new last name will be Read. Rachel Read...it definitely has a nice ring to it!
Congratulations Ray-Ray and Justin! We love you!!

3 comments:

Micaela Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Micaela Anna said...

Congratulations Rachel and Justin! Christina - thanks for the Blogg updates! Fabulous! :)

Janell & Tyson said...

Hooray! Congratulations to Rachel and Justin! Can't wait to see you all! Love, Janell