Friday, July 25, 2008

Partners in Crime

This is what I discovered a few minutes after telling Tatum I wouldn't turn on the TV for her. As you can see, this girl sometimes will not take no for an answer. Typically, wherever Tatum is, Owen is right on her heals. He desperately wants to keep up with his sis, but I think he'll have to wait awhile before he can keep up with those long legs of hers. Tatum and Owen have been playing together really well. In the last pic, Scott caught them snuggling on the couch watching a movie while we were up making dinner...I love it!

2 comments:

Abbey said...

Love the snuggle bugs!! So precious!

Kim said...

I love that he is driving the mini! Definitely keep this pic for when he is 16...great idea! I love where they are snuggling too!! I can't wait for mine to play nice together!