Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween from our little black kitten and turtle! We spent the evening at my Aunt Vicki and Uncle Steve's house with lots of family and did a little trick or treating around their neighborhood. This was the first year Tatum was really into the holiday. She absolutely loved getting dressed up in her costume and couldn't wait to go trick or treating. Tatum definitely had the trick or treat part down, but both her and Owen (especially Owen) need to work on not barging into a complete stranger's home. Here are a few pics from our fun night.

Trick or Treat!


Tatum with my cousin Stephanie


My little kitty cat, exhausted after a night of fun

2 comments:

Jenn and Jeremy said...

I LOVE the costumes! It looks like you guys had a great weather for Halloween!

Lindsey Rae Swanson said...

Hi Christina,
Looks like you all did a lot of fun fall activities this year! I love Owen's turtle suit! I can't wait til both my kids get to be Tatum's age and really enjoy the holiday.
Lindsey