Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Catching Up

Man, keeping up on the blog is sure a lot harder than it used to be! Most days I feel like every minute of every day is filled with doing something, but oh how I LOVE these hectic days (most of the time)!

I'm always amazed by the number of comments I receive from complete strangers when I'm out and about running errands with the 3 kids. It's usually Moms that stop me and tell me how much they miss those "early years", and then proceed to tell me how old their children are now and recollect with me about the past. The Moms tell me how fast the years go by and how they remember them just like it was yesterday.

These comments just remind me that time is not going to slow down, no matter how much I wish is would sometimes, and that I need to cherish these precious days at home with my kids.

Here are a couple of pictures of Tatum enjoying the beautiful sunny weather we've been having lately.

No comments: