Saturday, August 23, 2008

RV Shopping


Yesterday, we headed south to Qwest Field to check out the Seattle RV show. Yes, Scott and I for several years have been dreaming about one day owning a travel trailer. I grew up camping (although, I hardly would call staying in a trailer camping) from the time I was born. Now that we have kids and are a little more settled we hope a trailer is in our family's near future! We came away from the show with lots of information and a bag full of trailer pamphlets. Although we aren't sold on any particular brand, we have narrowed it down to the floor plan we like best.

The kids surprisingly had a great time. Tatum and Owen were responsible for quality control...jumping on beds, climbing up on bunks, couches, etc. to ensure strength and durability!!

Tatum enjoying a piece of pizza as big as her head!


Check out Owen's hair-do. Since giving him his first hair cut, his hair sticks straight up. I'm curious how long I will have to let it grow before it will lay down??


We leave tomorrow for a week on the Washington coast. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we can sneak in a little rest and relaxtion while we're there! I'll be sure to post pics when we return.

1 comment:

Jenn and Jeremy said...

What a beautiful little girl and handsome little guy! Owen looks a lot like is daddy! We enjoy keeping up with your family through the blog. Take care!