Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Day of Preschool

Well, we made it through the first day of preschool without shedding a tear (at least Tatum didn't)! As I watched Tate with her teacher, I felt my eyes starting to get teary. I had so many emotions going through my head; excitement, happiness, pride. I snapped a quick picture, gave her a kiss, and before I could even say good-bye, Tatum darted across the hall for her classroom shouting "Bye Mom", and never looked back. All I could do was smile...I knew she was going to have a fantastic time!

The report from Tatum was that "Preschool was great!" She said they painted apples, danced to music, and had story time. Tatum told me the best part about preschool today was story time...they read Pooh goes to School.

Here is a pic of Tatum at school right before she took off for her classroom.


Tatum saying good-buy to her little brother.

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Adorable!! She looks so ready to go! Glad she had a good day!