Monday, September 8, 2008

The many faces of Tatum

Scott and I just bought a new camera, and I am having so much fun with it! While on vacation our camera broke and after discovering it would cost as much to fix it as to buy a new one, we decided on the later of the two choices. We decided on the Nikon Cool Pix P80...still a point and shoot, but with a lot more zoom and the ability to be a little more creative! I've been taking pics like a mad woman to get used to the camera and test out all the neat features. As you can see from the pictures I've been using the kids as my subjects. Tatum's been fairly cooperative. Owen, on the other hand won't sit still for more than 1/2 a second. I guess that just means I'll have to work on my action photography a little more. Anyway, here are several close-ups of Tate that I took out in the yard this morning...her personality is just shining through these photos.



No comments: