Saturday, April 4, 2009

We have a name!

Thanks to all of you who participated in our name poll and gave us your feedback. Your input helped us to finally make up our minds...I was literally changing my mind every week about what to name our baby boy. We decided on Isaac Jacob. We chose Isaac meaning "laughter", because we love the name and the meaning (I just had to rule everything else out first). Jacob comes from my mom's maiden name Jacobson, and Jacob has been on our name list for all three of our babies.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Christina! I love the name Isaac what a great choice for your baby boy! Can you believe your are going to have 3 kids soon? How exciting. Owen is 2! Gosh, I can't believe it. He is looking so grown up in his photos. Typical boy...into trains, throwing and always in the time out spot. Boys are so different from girls and I am starting to see that already. Can't wait till Isaac is born!

Abbey said...

Love the name!!