Saturday, May 30, 2009

Glorious Sunshine!

I love the weather we've been having lately! It sure doesn't seem very typical for May in the Pacific NW, but hey I'll take it no matter what time of year. I've got my fingers crossed that this beautiful weather in an indication of what we can expect this summer.

Yesterday, the kids and I met our friends Cole and Tate along with their mom Lindsey at Speebidah. We spent most of the day in the sun playing in the sand and water...it was awesome! Lindsey and I hope to make this a weekly ritual at Spee!


Tatum and Cole...Tatum really took to Cole and I think vice-versa. She sure likes to be in a nurturing/mothering role.

After taking Owen out of his swim suit and getting him into dry clothes, he got a second wind and decided he wanted to go "swimming" again. Instead of going to the trouble of getting him back into his wet suit, I let him run around in the buff for awhile. However, Owen did insist that he wear his water wings.

1 comment:

Jason Blachly said...

That is the same thing Scott was wearing at work the other night. Like father like son