Thursday, June 4, 2009

Preschool Graduation

Tatum with her teachers Mrs. Teri (left) and Mrs. Montoya (right)

On Tuesday, Tatum officially completed her first year of preschool! The year just flew by. It seems like only a short while ago I was blogging about her first day of school and here I am now writing about her "graduation". The ceremony was great, complete with several song performances by the three and four year olds and an emotional good-bye from her fantastic teacher. I had a smile on my face the entire time and couldn't be more proud of my little graduate. Next year, she will continue to go to the same school and attend the pre-K class 3 days a week. One more year before Tatum begins Kindergarten...it's hard to believe!

Owen insisted on wearing his sister's red shoes

Tatum receiving her Preschool Certificate

Here's a short video of one of the songs the classes sang called "Two Rainbow Fish". Tatum's voice definitely stands out so listen carefully.

1 comment:

Jason Blachly said...

I cannot believe the similarities here..... Scott wears that same style of shoe but with more of a pump style at work in his down time. That is crazy!!!!