Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pregnancy Update!

We're almost there! I had my 38 week, 5 day appointment today and things are looking very promising. The doctor said she wouldn't be surprised if I went into labor on my own before my next appointment which is on the 23rd. I'm trying not to get my hopes too high, but I would really like to go into labor on my own this time. With both Tatum and Owen I was ultimately induced to get things going...Tatum was 6 days late and Owen arrived on his due date. I think I may start walking laps around my cul-de-sac to see if I can't get things moving!! Hopefully my next post is pictures of the newest member of our family!

2 comments:

THE JOHNSONS said...

YAY! So excitied to see the newest Russell!

Jenn and Jeremy said...

Thanks for the update! We are thinking of you guys and can't wait to see the little guy!