Thursday, July 16, 2009

Whatever Works

OK, so I knew the days of the kids going to sleep in their own beds in the same room couldn't possibly go smooth forever. At some point, I figured we would have to deal with a bump in the road. We've reached that bump! Owen has always been a great napper/sleeper, but lately seems to have been getting too much sleep. When I want him to go to bed at 8:00, he isn't quite tired enough to go to sleep. So, he either ends up in bed with me, or as of lately his sis. Here's a pic of them I snapped last night in Tatum's bed. My attitude at 38 weeks and 5 days pregnant (Yes! I'm counting the days) is whatever works!

1 comment:

Jason Blachly said...

I had to wake Scott up for a call at work the other night and he had the same binky and was holding a baby doll as well. I can see where the kids get that from!!!