Friday, September 4, 2009

Say Cheese!

I had to post these pictures for a couple of reasons. First, as of lately, this is the expression I get from Owen when I ask him to smile for the camera. A gigantic smile with his eyes tightly squeezed shut. Clearly, he's becoming quite animated like his older sister.

The reason he's posing by the washing machine is because he loves to help me toss the clothes into the washer/dryer and push the buttons whenever he gets the chance. When I was taking these pictures, he would stand a short distance from the dryer and with all his might throw the clothes in. Here's an action shot of him launching one of Daddy's socks into the dryer.

1 comment:

Jenn and Jeremy said...

So cute! Jamie also loves to help with the laundry. I hope he'll still like to help as he gets older! ;)