Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to School, Back to Blogging...

...that is the plan anyway! I really miss not blogging and hope to make it somewhat of a priority again. With the 3 kids now, time goes by so darn fast it's hard to keep it all straight. Blogging allows me to document the sweet simple moments of everyday life...here goes!

So long summer (you went by way too fast by the way), welcome Kindergarten and Preschool!! Tatum began Kindergarten on the 1st and Owen attended his very first day of Preschool today. Both kids were very eager for school to start and had fantastic first days...no tears from either of them. Tatum attends school 5 days a week, 6.5 hours a day. I was definitely emotional that first day as I walked away from Tatum's classroom. Full time school is a big step (I guess more for me than her), however, I am thrilled for what's in store for Tatum and Owen this school year.

Tatum's first day of Kindergarten:




Owen's first day of Preschool:



No comments: