Tuesday, September 14, 2010

We love camping!


This summer we spent nearly a month in our trailer! I love that when we're camping we have no schedule and no commitments. I also love the time we get to spend together as a family of 5! One of our favorites trips this summer was to Ohanapecosh campground at Mt. Rainier National Park. I've never felt more away from it all than here...it was beautiful.


The falls we saw on our first real hike with all the kids.

Water Break



Tatum completed her first Junior Ranger Class and became an official Junior Ranger of Mt. Rainier National Park. She loved this and took her role as a Junior Ranger very seriously. I wish I had my camera rolling as she raised her right hand and repeated the Junior Ranger oath to the Ranger instructing her class.

No comments: