Monday, March 24, 2008

Mommy's getting in shape!

Scott and I, to motivate ourselves to get in shape and live a healthier lifestyle are doing a sprint triathlon this summer. This will be a first for both of us! We have about four months to get in shape and I personally have not exercised (other than chasing and carrying kids around) in over two years. I started my training with some nudging from my sister on Saturday. After a ten minute jog and considering throwing the towel in on this whole exercise thing, I realized I am in a lot worse shape than I thought. I can not believe how sore my entire body is...after just 10-15 minutes. Today, I took a 3 mile walk with the kids and Porter. Walking I figure, may be a better way to ease my body back into exercise.

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Fun! I'm doing the Danskin triathlon in August!