Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sunshine in Stanwood today!

We saw a glimmer of Spring today! This is the first time this year we've enjoyed the play set without being bundled in hats, gloves and jackets. This wonderful play set was a gift from Grandpa and Grandma Russell. Although the kiddos love it, I think Scott and I may love it more. Anything that will keep them occupied, is outside (and fenced in!!), and burns off energy is absolutely fantastic!

On another note, it's day 2 of potty training and Tatum is already pulling out all her tricks. After sitting on the potty for several minutes (and not going) she told Scott she was really tired and wanted to take a nap (yeah right). Scott put her to bed and after a few minutes she came out of her bedroom saying she was all done with her nap and of course had wet her pull-up. Later, she was sitting on the potty and hysterically crying. She suddenly stopped, looked at me and said "my eye balls are watering, you have to take me to the doctor". I wonder what she'll come up with next to get out of sitting on her potty chair?

No comments: