Friday, March 14, 2008

My First Post

I want to start this post by thanking my friend Abbey who gave me the idea to blog in the first place. Her blog page is in my favorites and I love being able to check in periodically and see what her family is up to.

I'm creating this blog as a means to keep in touch with all of our out-of-town family and friends, and those people who aren't necessarily out-of-town, but that we don't get to visit with as often as I'd like. I'm also doing this for myself, as a way to document all the crazy, funny and probably not so funny moments in our daily lives. Time goes by so fast, it will be nice to have a way to record some of our memories!

1 comment:

Abbey said...

YAY! So glad I get to see what the Russells are up to! Let's play soon - I'll give you a call next week!